ANBO Candle Care
WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY!
We want you to have a great candle experience as much as we had fun creating it for you. Here are some important tips on how to properly care and maintain your ANBO candles:
CANDLE SAFETY TIPS
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
3. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
4. Burn candles on a stable & heat-resistance surface in a well-ventilated room.
5. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
6. Never touch or move a burning candle.
7. Discontinue use of a candle when 6-8mm of wax remains at the bottom of the vessel. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface or container itself.
STORE CANDLE PROPERLY
Store candle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or intense light. Keeping it in a dark place like a cupboard or box will protect it from fading and discoloration. Keep the wood cover lid on the candle to prevent dust from sticking on the wax.